8 layers of papery goodness for you to cut and assemble yourself.
Includes alternate layers for all 26 letters of the alphabet plus a blank to customize as you like.
It’s not as complicated as it looks!
Base layers are numbered for easy assembly.
Sized for 8 x 8 inch shadowbox frame (it looks great unframed too!), but can be resized easily with your machine cutting software or through your printer settings. Add fairy lights between the layers, or leave it unlit. The results will be spectacular.
8 layers assembled with double sided foam tape between the layers will be 1/2″ to 3/4″ deep.
- This template download contains many elements:
• 1 PDF Instructions for Assembly
• SVG files for Cricut users. One is stacked so you can change the colors and see what they look like, Separate file for each alphabet letter.
• DXF file for Silhouette machines. Unstacked layers and alternate word file.Separate file for each alphabet letter
• PNG for printing, resizing and hand cutting. 8 x 8″ Black outline on white with Individual files for each layer.
• PDF files for hand cutting. One file for the base layers. One file for all of the individual letters. (Reversed to cut from the back)
Download the assembly instructions and the file format that you need. Unzip and away you go!
Assembling the shadowbox is quick and easy.
Youtube video for putting it all together: How to assemble my 3D Papercut Shadowboxes. | Paper Ink & Knife (paperinkandknife.com)
This file is for Personal and Commercial use. You may gift or donate the finished project. You can make as many as you like for friends, family, gifts… etc. You may cut this by hand or with your cutting machine. Use it for paper or vinyl or wood or whatever makes you happy.
You may cut and sell the finished product using a machine or by hand. Cut from paper, wood or any other substance. Please limit to 200 or less items sold. Small business use only.
You may NOT: Sell or share the digital files. Sell the printed uncut design. Sell cut and unassembled pieces.
Please do not share or sell the digital file/files. I work hard to create these products and appreciate your support tremendously.
If you have any questions concerning the files or use of these files and images please contact me through the contact page.