Papercut Shadowbox. Designed for Mother’s Day with roses and lace, also gorgeous for a wedding table decoration.
6 layers of papery goodness for you to cut and assemble yourself. It’s not as complicated as it looks!
Includes alternate versions – Mother, Mom, Mum, Grandma, Sister, Mimi and an empty layer for you to customize – name, date, initials or whatever you want.
Cut all the layers from white paper as I did in the sample or use different colored layers. So pretty!
Sized for 8 x 8 inch shadowbox frame (it looks great unframed too!), but can be resized easily with your machine cutting software or through your printer settings. Add fairy lights between the layers, or leave it unlit. The results will be spectacular.
6 layers assembled with double sided foam tape between the layers will be 1/2″ to 3/4″ deep
This template download contains many elements:
• PDF Assembly Instructions
• 6 PDF for hand cutting- black outlines on white. Letter size paper prints at 8 x 8″. A4 size paper prints at 18 x 18 cm. The alternate layers are in a separate PDF.
• 2 SVG file for Cricut users. One is all layers unstacked with the word MOTHER and 3 alternate name layers. The other contains the added name layers.
• 2 DXF files for Silhouette users. One is all layers unstacked with the word MOTHER and 3 alternate name layers. The other contains the added name layers.
• 1 EPS file – cuz I don’t know what you’re going to use.
• JPGs for printing, resizing and hand cutting. 8 x 8″ Black outline on white with Individual files for each layer.
Download, then unzip and extract the file format that you need.
Assembling the shadowbox is quick and easy.
Check out the video for general shadowbox assembly
This file is for Personal and Commercial use.
You may gift or donate the finished project. You can make as many as you like for friends, family, gifts… etc.
You may cut this by hand or with your cutting machine. Use it for paper or vinyl or wood or whatever makes you happy.
You may sell finished products created by you from this template.
You may not:
Sell the files. Sell the printed uncut design. Include the files in any kind of downloadable product.
Please do not share or sell the digital file/files.
I work hard to create these products and appreciate your support tremendously.
If you have any questions concerning the files or use of these files and images please contact me.