This 5 layered papercut shadowbox is surprisingly easy and so fun to make.
Just take your time and drink your favorite beverage, and play some music while you’re making it and you’ll be done in no time.
Sized for 8 x 8 inch shadowbox frame (it looks great unframed too!), but can be resized easily with your machine cutting software or through your printer settings. Add fairy lights between the layers, or leave it unlit. The results will be spectacular.
5 layers assembled with double sided foam tape between the layers will be 1/2″ deep.
This template download contains many elements:
• PDF assembly instructions
• PDF Three 5 page files for the folks who prefer to cut by hand. Sized for 8 x 8 square. Gray on white, white on gray, and white on black.
• SVG files for Cricut users. One is stacked so you can change the colors and see what they look like, One is unstacked so you can arrange them for cutting. 4 Alternate word files.
• DXF file for Silhouette machines. Unstacked layers and alternate word file.
• EPS file – cuz I don’t know what you’re going to use.
• JPG sized 8 x 8 inches also for those who cut by hand but who want the flexibility of being able to resize in photo editing software. White on gray background.
Download, then unzip and extract the file format that you need.
Assembling the shadowbox is quick and easy.
Youtube video for assembling my shadowboxes https://youtu.be/Wazr-4V1sQs
This file is for Personal use. You may gift or donate the finished project. You can make as many as you like for friends, family, gifts… etc. You may cut this by hand or with your cutting machine. Use it for paper or vinyl or wood or whatever makes you happy.
You may NOT: Sell items created using this file. You may not sell or share the digital files. NOT Sell the printed uncut design. NOT Sell cut and unassembled pieces.
Please do not share or sell the digital file/files. I work hard to create these products and appreciate your support tremendously.
If you have any questions concerning the files or use of these files and images please contact me through the contact page.