9 layers of intricate papery goodness for you to cut and assemble yourself.
It’s not as complicated as it looks!
Instructions are included and the layers are numbered for easy assembly.
Cut all the layers from white paper or add some color to your life by making each layer a different color.
Sized for 8 x 8 inch shadowbox frame (it looks great unframed too!), but can be resized easily with your machine cutting software or through your printer settings. Add fairy lights between the layers, or leave it unlit. The results will be spectacular.
Includes an empty layer where you can add your own customization – name, date, initials or whatever you want in place of the word Lucky.
9 layers assembled with double sided foam tape between the layers will be 3/4″ to 1″ deep.
This template download contains many elements:
• 1 PDF Instructions and Assembly
• 4 PDF for hand cutting- black outlines on white. Letter size paper prints at 8 x 8″. A4 size paper prints at 18 x 18 cm. The alternate layers are in a seperate PDF.
• SVG files for Cricut users. One is stacked so you can change the colors and see what they look like, One is unstacked so you can arrange them for cutting. 4 Alternate word files.
• 1 DXF file for Silhouette machines. Unstacked layers and alternate word file.
• 1 EPS file – cuz I don’t know what you’re going to use.
• PNG for printing, resizing and hand cutting. 8 x 8″ Colors. A separate file for each layer.
Download, then unzip and extract the file format that you need.
Assembling the shadowbox is quick and easy.
Youtube video for putting it all together: https://youtu.be/Wazr-4V1sQs
Personal and Commercial Use Allowed
You may gift or donate the finished project. You can make as many as you like for friends, family, gifts… etc. You may cut this by hand or with your cutting machine. Use it for paper or vinyl or wood or whatever makes you happy.
Commercial Use: You may sell items that you recreate using these files.
You may NOT: Sell or share the digital files. Sell the printed uncut design. Sell cut and unassembled pieces.
Please do not share or sell the digital file/files. I work hard to create these products and appreciate your support tremendously.
If you have any questions concerning the files or use of these files and images please contact me through the contact page.