9 layers of papery goodness for you to cut and assemble yourself.
It’s not as complicated as it looks!
Heart Papercut Shadowbox. The perfect Valentine. Gorgeous for a wedding table decoration.
9 layers of papery goodness for you to cut and assemble yourself. It’s not as complicated as it looks!
Includes the word “love” and an alternate “I Love You” – see the photos for a sample.
Also includes an empty heart where you can add your own customization – name, date, initials or whatever you want.
Cut all the layers from white paper as I did in the sample or use different colored layers. So pretty!
Sized for 8 x 8 inch shadowbox frame (it looks great unframed too!), but can be resized easily with your machine cutting software or through your printer settings. Add fairy lights between the layers, or leave it unlit. The results will be spectacular.
9 layers assembled with double sided foam tape between the layers will be 3/4″ to 1″ deep.
This template download contains many elements:
• 1 PDF Instructions and Assembly
• 2 PDF for hand cutting- black outlines on white. Letter size paper prints at 8 x 8″. A4 size paper prints at 18 x 18 cm.
• 2 SVG files for Cricut users. One is stacked so you can change the colors and see what they look like, One is unstacked so you can arrange them for cutting.
• 1 DXF file for Silhouette machines. Unstacked layers and alternate word file.
• 1 EPS file – cuz I don’t know what you’re going to use.
• JPGs for printing, resizing and hand cutting. 8 x 8″ Black outline on white with Individual files for each layer.
Assembling the shadowbox is quick and easy.
Youtube video for putting it all together: https://youtu.be/Wazr-4V1sQs
This file is for Personal use.
You may gift or donate the finished project. You can make as many as you like for friends, family, gifts… etc.
You may cut this by hand or with your cutting machine. Use it for paper or vinyl or wood or whatever makes you happy.
You may not:
Sell the finished product.
Please do not share or sell the digital file/files.
I work hard to create these products and appreciate your support tremendously.
If you have any questions concerning the files or use of these files and images please contact me.