9 layers of papery goodness for you to cut and assemble yourself.
It’s not as complicated as it looks!
Heart Papercut Shadowbox. The perfect Valentine. Gorgeous for a wedding table decoration.
9 layers of papery goodness for you to cut and assemble yourself. It’s not as complicated as it looks!
Includes the word “love” and an alternate “I Love You” – see the photos for a sample.
Also includes an empty heart where you can add your own customization – name, date, initials or whatever you want.
Cut all the layers from white paper as I did in the sample or use different colored layers. So pretty!
Sized for 8 x 8 inch shadowbox frame (it looks great unframed too!), but can be resized easily with your machine cutting software or through your printer settings. Add fairy lights between the layers, or leave it unlit. The results will be spectacular.
9 layers assembled with double sided foam tape between the layers will be 3/4″ to 1″ deep.
This template download contains many elements:
• 1 PDF Instructions and Assembly
• 2 PDF for hand cutting- black outlines on white. Letter size paper prints at 8 x 8″. A4 size paper prints at 18 x 18 cm.
• 1 SVG file for Cricut users. Unstacked so you can see all of the layers.
• 1 DXF file for Silhouette machines. Unstacked layers and alternate word file.
• 1 EPS file – cuz I don’t know what you’re going to use.
• PNGs for printing, resizing and hand cutting. 8 x 8″ Colored and easy to trace
Assembling the shadowbox is quick and easy.
A basic shadowbox assembly video can be found here:
This file is for Personal and Commercial use.
You may gift or donate the finished project. You can make as many as you like for friends, family, gifts… etc.
You may cut this by hand or with your cutting machine. Use it for paper or vinyl or wood or whatever makes you happy.
You may sell products that you create from this template.
You may not:
Sell or share the digital files. Sell or share printed pages from the template.
Please do not share or sell the digital file/files.
I work hard to create these products and appreciate your support tremendously.
If you have any questions concerning the files or use of these files and images please contact me.